Seattle, WA – Help For Students Who Struggle With Learning Disabilities and Other Learning Problems
Seattle, WA – Help For Students Who Struggle With Learning Disabilities Including Dyslexia, Attention, ADD, ADHD, Reading, Spelling, Auditory Processing
for students who don’t have any of these diagnoses, are smart, but still struggle in school
Parents tell us these common stories. See if you can relate…
- You spent a lot of money on an evaluation from a clinical psychologist, educational psychologist or other professional. What you got back was what you already knew…he has trouble learning . What you didn’t get was how to fix the problem! What do you do next?
- Your child was evaluated by the school. You’ve seen him struggle for years, yet the school says he doesn’t qualify for extra help or special programs. Is it true that there’s “no problem?”
- You’ve tried tutoring, specialists, big name learning centers…NOTHING seems to help or make permanent changes. What now?
- You know your child is smart, but he has such difficulty with reading / spelling / paying attention. How can this be if he is smart? Where do you go for help?
- Your child is doing OK in school, but she does it by working 10 times longer and harder than everyone else. As she moves up through the grades, you realize there won’t be enough hours in the day to get all the work done. How can she possibly keep up?
- Your son was diagnosed with dyslexia, auditory processing disorder, a learning disability, ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, sensory processing disorder, or other condition. You are very worried about his future. What can you do to make sure he has the brightest future possible? Can any of these conditions be fixed, cured, or made to go away?
- You feel stuck in a cycle of failure at school. It goes on and on, year after year. Every year you hope it will be better but after a few weeks reality crashes down on you. Nope…it’s going to be another year of struggle, frustration, heartache. Can we break out of this cycle?
- Your daughter is plagued with frustration and anxiety about school. She’s never sure that it will be OK. While other kids happily run to school, your daughter feels such pressure and is never confident she will be doing the right thing. She gets headaches, other illness, throwing up, or just general tension revolving around anything to do with school.
- You worry about the future as well as the pain and frustration your child and your family live with day after day. And you keep wondering if there is any hope at all. Is there ANYONE who can help?
If you sometimes feel helpless to support your child
when it comes to learning, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
It’s a lonely feeling to see your child struggle in school. Children try to hide their limitations from their parents and friends. They avoid reporting their less-than-stellar performances with assignments because of embarrassment. Their self-esteem gets lower and lower with every ‘failure.’
Today about 14.9 million children are struggling to learn in school despite proof of their intelligence. Sadly, many of these are viewed as lazy or unmotivated. Some are taught to cope. But rarely are the problems eliminated. It doesn’t have to be that way.
There is a secret you should know…
Most learning and attention challenges, including diagnosed learning disabilities and dyslexia do NOT have to be permanent. At Pathfinders our unique approach is designed for struggling learners and has helped literally thousands of students not only overcome their challenges but actually correct them.
Truthfully, ANYONE with attention challenges and learning disabilities, including dyslexia, can learn to become a successful student!
By combining a deep respect for the child with an understanding of learning based on how the brain actually develops and learns, we bring independence into the experience for the students. And they love it!
Lehman Learning Solutions is a very different approach from
schools and tutoring…
More than any other comment, families tell us that yes, their child can now read, write, spell, and pay attention. But more importantly, we have changed the lives of both the student and the family. We want students to do better in school, but our mission is much bigger than just academic success.
There is an old saying “Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.”We teach and develop skills that start now and last a lifetime.
What can you do to make school and life better for your child?
Read the right hand side bar. There are three specific things you can do right now.
- Visit our web site: www.lehmanlearning.com
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up a time to talk on the phone or in person
- Call us at 206-526-8560